RSS Feed for ThinkAdvisor
Note: Content for this RSS feed is provided as a text alternative to inline RSS feeds that may not display on all browsers.
ThinkAdvisor features all the investment news, in-depth analysis, market data and tools financial advisors need to grow their businesses and their bottom line.
- Novartis's $475,000 Price on Cancer Therapy Meets Resistance
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 19:04:00 -0400
Express Scripts' chief medical officer says Kymriah is much more expensive than comparable treatments.
- Prudential's PGIM Is Said to Explore Entering ETF Marketplace
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:06:00 -0400
PGIM Investments may offer actively managed ETFs as well as quantitative ETFs.
- Clients Like Guaranteed Lifetime Income but Not Annuities: Report
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:44:00 -0400
When it comes to annuities, advisors have some explaining to do, IRI and Jackson found.
- 9 Tools for Agents Who Want to Back, Kill, or Fix Graham-Cassidy
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:24:00 -0400
The proposal might be dead, but maybe its eyelid is still fluttering.
- Tax-Smart Strategies to Maximize Hurricane Donation Dollars
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:03:00 -0400
Clients may be looking for ways to help hurricane victims, and the IRS has taken action to make it easier for clients to donate without adverse tax consequences.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:45:00 -0400
Inflation isn't following the formulas. Perhaps that's because the global economy has changed.
- Open Banking Is Key to Bank Innovation: Report
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:47:00 -0400
A report from Aite Group suggests that to better serve financial customers, banks should begin implementing open APIs.
- Raymond James Adds $170M Morgan Stanley Duo, Shares Financial Update
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:32:00 -0400
The firm boosted assets, fees and commissions in August and in September had "elevated expenses" tied to Hurricane Irma.
- McCain to Oppose Graham-Cassidy ACA Change Bill
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:16:00 -0400
The fate of the bill may now depend on Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski.
- Taking a ‘Textbook’ Approach to Tech
published on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:56:00 -0400
In 2013, Weston Financial had reached a stalemate. The technology platform Weston had been using – which was not robust enough to carry Weston forward – was being decommissioned by the vendor.