Summary: Annuitiesnet is dedicated solely to annuity related content resources for jobs, news and compensation. We select and publish news headlines and content summaries via RSS Feeds to streamline the communication between both publishers and our website visitors. We focus on compensation benchmarking… defining, valuing, analyzing and summarizaing market data. Most recently, we have partnered with SimplyHired.com, using their API to render industry-specific job search results in real-time.
Companies interested in developing a relationship with Annuitiesnet, please see Pricing & Packages.
Terms, Conditions, And Notices
- Annuitiesnet is the property of DGL Consultants, LLC ("DGL"). Except for a single temporary copy in a single computer's memory and a single permanent copy to be used by user, the information contained may not otherwise be copied, performed, distributed, rented, licensed, sublicensed, altered, and/or stored for subsequent use, in part or in whole, in any manner without Annuitiesnet express prior written consent.
- Annuitiesnet cannot guarantee or endorse the accuracy, reliability, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services on this Web site, nor the quality of any materials, products, or information displayed, purchased, or obtained as a result of an offer, advertisement or in connection with the service. Your use of our service is acknowledgement that any reliance upon the information, content or advertisements shall be at your sole risk.
- Annuitiesnet reserves the right to make any and all changes to this Web site at its sole discretion without notice to the user. Annuitiesnet reserves the right to deny access to this Web site to anyone at any time. Subsequent use by you of this site will constitute your acceptance of any and all changes to this Web site.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by Annuitiesnet, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations set forth in this Agreement shall survive.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Annuitiesnet or any of its affiliates or its third party information providers ("Information Providers") be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use Annuitiesnet materials. You acknowledge and agree that Annuitiesnet is not liable for any conduct by any user.
- By using this Web site, the user agrees to indemnify Annuitiesnet and its Information Providers from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from user's use of this Web site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by user of these terms and conditions. If you are dissatisfied with Annuitiesnet, or with any of our terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Annuitiesnet Web site.
- Any information provided to DGL in connection with Annuitiesnet shall be provided by the submitter and received by DGL on a non-confidential basis. DGL shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- The validity, construction and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by, subject to, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be conducted in the state of Colorado. If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- ANNUITIESNET IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ANNUITIESNET MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANNUITIESNET OR ANY INFORMATION.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ANNUITIESNET BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE ANNUITIESNET OR ANY INFORMATION, EVEN IF ANNUITIESNET SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY INFORMATION.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Investment Service Disclaimer
Neither Annuitiesnet, nor any of its affiliated or its third party information providers ("Information Providers") or any of their respective officers, employees, directors, or agents has passed on the merit of any of the companies listed in this service; or has endorsed or sponsored any of the companies listed in this service. Investing in securities carries certain risks, and neither Annuitiesnet nor the Information Providers shall be responsible for any investment losses incurred in reliance of information provided in this service. ADVICE FROM YOUR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISOR IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
- We respect the right to privacy, and will not release any information about any user unless required to do so by law.
- We support and participate in reasonable efforts to rid the Internet of spam. To that end, we will not sell or give away your email address or personal information to anyone.